1. Metropolitano de Lisboa, E.P.E. – hereinafter ML – is the owner of this website, including, unless otherwise stated herein, respective contents, which are protected by international and national industrial and intellectual property laws.
2. By accessing and using this website, the user accepts these terms and conditions that govern its use, as provided hereinbelow. If any term or condition herein is considered illegal, invalid or without effect, the validity of the remaining terms will not be affected or reduced.
3. The contents of this website are solely for personal information; hence, any documents published by ML can be visualised, copied, printed and/or distributed, provided express reference is made to ML and that no trademark legend or copyright notice concerning the contents of the same is modified or deleted. The use of the contents for commercial purposes is forbidden, therefore, no content of this website can be modified, transmitted, reproduced, published, licensed, transferred or sold without the prior consent of ML in writing.
4. The information made available by ML in this website does not preclude consultation of official disclosure means, and ML does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on this website, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, caused as a result of the use or inability to use this website or its contents.
6. All collected personal data is voluntarily and objectively submitted by users who thereby give their express, free and informed consent for the processing of such data by ML for the purposes described in respect forms, which are to be used exclusively by ML, thereby ensuring their privacy and protection.
7. Collected data shall only be kept as long as necessary for meeting their intended purposes. The period during which the data are stored and kept varies according to the purpose for which that information is processed.
8. There are legal provisions requiring keeping data for a minimum period. Where no specific legal requirement exists, data shall be stored and kept for the minimum period necessary for their intended purpose or subsequent processing or for the period authorised by the Control Authority, following which they will be deleted.
9. ML shall adopt the necessary measures to ensure the privacy and protection of users’ personal data, with the purpose of protecting them from any abusive use or unauthorised access.
10. Any personal data collected in this website – for the purposes of obtaining information, making suggestions or claims, lost property, and claims to the ombudsman provided in respective forms – shall not be made available, sold, shared or disclosed to third parties, nor used for any other purposes other than those described at the time of their introduction.
11. Under the personal data protection law in force in Portugal and the European Union, all registered users have the right to have access to the information available at Metro on their personal data, for the purposes of updating, correcting and/or eliminating such data. To exercise such rights, please use the email address provided in respective page of the website.
12. The only data that ML automatically gathers and stores during the normal use of this web site is standard server user data, which is used to manage statistics and measure the activity of the website for the benefit of respective users.
14. All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies or selectively accept certain cookies by adjusting the preferences in respective browser. You may enable or disable cookies in the ‘preferences’ or ‘options’ menus in your browser.
However, disabling cookies may prevent some services of the website from operating correctly, and may affect browsing the website.
15. metrolisboa.pt website uses the following types of cookies:
Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of the website. They allow browsing the website and use its applications and have access to safe areas of the site through login. Without these cookies, services that require them cannot be provided.
These cookies gather information about your use of the website, such as: pages visited more often. Such data can be used to help optimising our Internet pages and make browsing easier. These cookies do not gather information that will identify you. All information gathered by these cookies are aggregated and therefore anonymous.
These cookies allow that pages of the website remember the user’s options during browsing, i.e. they store the user’s preferences when using the website, thus preventing you from having to re-enter information each time you visit the website.
These cookies help to measure the effectiveness of advertising. They do not identify the user.
17. This website shall be governed by European Union and Portuguese Law.
18. In case ML fails to comply with any personal data processing provision, the data subject may submit claim with the relevant national authority, i.e. National Data Protection Commission.
19. For further information, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.