Viva viagem card
In the Metro network, these cards can be purchased and loaded directly from the Automatic Ticket Vending Machines and Ticket Offices.
Ticket Offices can be found at the following stations:
- Blue line: Amadora Este, Pontinha, ColÃ©gio Militar, Jardim ZoolÃ³gico, PraÃ§a de Espanha, MarquÃªs de Pombal, Avenida, Restauradores and Terreiro do PaÃ§o;
- Yellow line: Rato, MarquÃªs de Pombal, Campo Pequeno, Entre Campos, Campo Grande, Senhor Roubado and Odivelas;
- Green line: Areeiro, Arroios, Alameda, Baixa-Chiado and Cais do SodrÃ©;
- Red line: S. SebastiÃ£o II and Oriente.
In the remaining stations, tickets can be purchased from the Automatic Vending Machines only.
Keep the purchase/load receipt with your card as you will need it in case of card malfunction.
- CARRIS/Metro single ticket
- 1 day ticket Carris/Metro
- Zapping â€“Â valid in the Metro, Carris, CP, Transtejo and Soflusa (stored value).
The Viva viagem card can only be loaded with the same type of tickets. However, if you wish to reload a different type of fare, for ex. a ticket from another transport operator, you must first use all the previously loaded tickets.
During this period, if the card stops working due to malfunction (i.e. without any visible damage), it will be replaced at no cost to the customer. If there is visible damage to the card or if the validity period has expired, the cost of a new card will be borne by the customer.
- Use the validators or the Automatic Vending Machines to confirm whether the card is loaded. If not, please reload the card;
- If the card is loaded or it cannot be read, please contact the Metro staff in the station and present both the card and the purchase/reload receipt.
- If the card can be read, the Metro staff will transfer its content to a new card. If this is not possible,Â follow the Metro staffâ€™s instructions;Â
- Â If Metro staff is not visible in the station, use the intercoms Â in the Help Points located near the access gates and on Â the Ticket Vending Machines.
- If, during the validity period, the card stops working due to malfunction, i.e. without any visible damage, it will be replaced at no cost to the customer; if the card is damaged or the validity period has expired, the cost of a new card will be borne by the customer.