What are cookies?
Cookies are small software labels stored in your computer or other devices used to access the internet through your browser that allow us to remember the choices, dates and previous paths of website Users.
Click here to learn more about cookies.
What is the purpose of cookies?
ML will not, without prior consent, use the data stored in cookies in cases where this is required.
Which cookies can be found on ML’s website?
The following cookies can be found on ML’s website:
Some cookies are necessary to access specific areas of the website. They allow you to navigate the website and use applications, such as accessing secure areas of the website through a login. Without these cookies, services that require them cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about your use of the website, for example: which pages you visit the most frequently. This data can be used to help optimize our web pages and make browsing easier. These cookies do not collect personal information. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and, as such, anonymous.
These cookies help measure the effectiveness of advertising. However, they do not identify the User.
|Cookie name||Type of cookie||Duration|
|IDE||Advertising and marketing||2 years|
|r/collect||Advertising and marketing||Session|
|test_cookie||Advertising and marketing||Session|
How to disable cookies?
The User has full control over cookie permissions in Google Chrome. By default, all cookies are allowed, but you can adjust this setting. If cookies have been set or locked on the page you are viewing, an icon will appear at the end of the address bar.
1. Click the Chrome menu in the toolbar;
2. Select “Settings”;
3. Click “Show advanced settings”;
4. In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content Settings” button;
5. Select the option “Block data definition by sites”.
The following cookie settings can be changed in the “Cookies” section:
– Delete cookies;
– Block cookies by default;
– Allow cookies by default;
– Keep cookies and website data by default until you leave the browser;
– Create exceptions for cookies from specific websites or domains.
For more information about cookie settings in Google Chrome, click here.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click the “Tools” menu and choose “Internet Options”;
2. Select the “Privacy” tab
3. Move the bar to the top, where you will see “Block all cookies”
For more information about cookie settings in Internet Explorer, click here.
Click the “Tools” menu
1. Select “Options”
2. Click on the “Privacy” icon located on the top panel
3. In the “Cookies” section disable the “Accept cookies from sites”
4. Click “OK” to save your changes and close
For more information about cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox, click here.
1. Click “Edit”
2. Select “Preferences”
3. In the top panel, select the “Privacy” icon
4. In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never”
For more information on cookie settings in Safari, click here.
If you use other browsers, click here.
Changes to the Cookies Policy?