On the weekends of the 18th/19th and 25th/26th of November, there will be temporary service changes between 6:30 am and 1:00 pm:
Trains will only operate between the following stations:
- Rato and Cidade Universitária
- Lumiar and Odivelas
The Campo Grande station (on the Yellow Line) and Quinta das Conchas station will be closed during these times.
Service will resume as normal from 1:00 pm, with the reopening of the stations and the restoration of full train operation along the Yellow Line.
These temporary changes are necessary to facilitate track work associated with the ongoing expansion project of the metro network, specifically the extension of the Yellow and Green lines to form the Circle Line.
The majority of the works will be carried out after the metro network is closed. However, due to the complexity and safety requirements of certain tasks, it is essential to temporarily close the section between University City and Lumiar stations for brief periods during the weekends of the 18th/19th and 25th/26th of November.
During this period, passengers are advised to use the following Carris bus routes for alternative transport:
For the connection between Entrecampos/University City and Lumiar:
- 701 Campo Grande (Metro) – Campo Ourique
- 736 Rossio – Odivelas
- 738 Estrada Luz – Alto Sto. Amaro
For the connection between Campo Grande (Metro) and Lumiar:
- 717 – Pç. Chile – Fetais;
- 796 – Campo Grande (Metro) – Galinheiras;
- 43B – Paço Lumiar / operates between Campo Grande (Metro) and Lumiar;
- 44B – Paço Lumiar / operates between Lumiar and Campo Grande (Metro).